City of Elmhurst - 2019 Lake-Walnut Lift Station Replacement
Prebid Date1/9/19 9:00 am
Bid Date2/5/19 10:30 am
Company & Contacts
Trotter Associates Inc.
Chris Marschinke (firstname.lastname@example.org) 630-587-0470
The proposed improvements consist primarily of the following:
1. Site clearing as needed.
2. Foundation, installation and all work necessary for generator/control building
3. Work necessary for installation of wet well, valve vault and meter vault
4. Site piping for sanitary manholes, lift station, and process piping
5. Relocation of site utilities as required.
6. Decommissioning and demolition of existing generator/control building
7. Demolition of existing lift station wet well, valve vault, controls and pumps.
8. Installation of pervious brick paver driveway
9. Sidewalk and curb installation as required
10. Restoration of disturbed areas
BID DUE DATE:
Tuesday, February 5, 2019 – 10:30AM
City of Elmhurst – City Hall
Attn: Office of the City Clerk
209 N. York St., Elmhurst, IL 60126
PRE-BID MEETING: MANDATORY
Wednesday, January 9, 2019 – 9:00AM
City of Elmhurst – Public Works Building
985 S. Riverside Dr., Elmhurst, IL 60126
PRINTED SET: $175.00
PAYABLE TO: BHFX VIA CASH, CHECK, CREDIT CARD, OR BHFX HOUSE ACCOUNT
PAYABLE TO: BHFX (CHARGED TO A CREDIT CARD OR BHFX HOUSE ACCOUNT)
Outside Plan Rooms may purchase the Bidding Documents. HOWEVER, before they do, they MUST send an email to email@example.com stating they will NOT copy, sell, or otherwise distribute the Bidding Documents. Chris Marschinke will inform BHFX when any Plan Room complies with this requirement.